Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One Week Down

It's one week down and one week closer to loving my body. I figured today I would start blogging because I know that the journey I'm on is for real this time. I can feel the motivation coursing through me and I know that I really want it this time.

I can actually say that I feel proud this week and a little optimistic. It's been a long time since I could say that I am really optimistic about changing my body. I feel like this is the time to start making changes. I feel like if I don't do it now, I'll never do it.

I am also officially saying no. No to diets, fads, pills, programs and unrealistic expectations. I am saying yes to making smart choices, being conscious of what I am eating and still enjoying the foods I love. I am also saying yes to "budgeting" foods that I enjoy whether allowing for the calories or working out to earn them. I am also saying yes to accountability.

It's not going to be an easy road, but isn't it always the harder road that makes getting there worth it? I can and will do it. I owe it to myself, my husband and the children I don't have yet but already love.

No comments:

Post a Comment